onsdag 25 december 2013

Steve Job's Advice

(Me, Linda, have collected what I think is the essence from Jobs famously Stanford speech 2005)

Connect the dots (på svenska se sammanhang)
You can only connect the dots
                  looking backwards
Start over Love what you do
the only way to do great work is
love what you do
So keep looking - Don´t settle
Tell yourself is this what I would like to do
for the rest of my days?
Am I happy with now?
Can I change it?
What is better than this?
If this is it. This is the last day.
Stay hungry
     Stay focused
Would you like to do what you do today?
Do what you love to do
Don't compromise.
Do what you love to do.
Follow your heart and intuition,
they somehow know what you want to do.
 -Get over it and start all over again.
A fresh start.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar