söndag 10 maj 2015

sweet memories

- You remember the good times right?

- Yes of course I do, though I worry for tomorrow

- What about?

- Oh its nothing really I am just worrying for everything

- You can not be more specific?

- Well, there was this thing I saw on the telly, you know its silly really

- Tell me more

- You know there was this professor Brian Cox that was invited to talk about what worries him the

most in the whole world and what he said got me thinking, just so. Jimmy Carr was first making

jokes, then Brian Cox walks in and tells about his list of the end of the world worries from five to

one. Theres a volcano, a komet, the plague amongst worries and at the top of the list is according to

the professor, the stupidity of humans

- Oh, darling, that is nothing for you to worry about! What are the chances of that volcano to erupt?

Or the komet to hit earth? Very tiny. The stupidity of mankind is a bit that really doesn't matter either.

You go on, do what you can do, teach -er

- Ye, one can only hope for the next generation to become better at sustainability...



Oh I remember being a child and having no worries at all,
it was bliss to play with my neighborhood girlfriends all day long
until dinnertime came and a parent called me home again
To be cared for, dressed up, fed, brushed hair - like a living doll

Now I am in transition - or on a train station perhaps
just thinking about where does the next train go?
Am I even on the right platform?
Should I even take a train when there are 99 luftballons?

Sweet memories of times soon forgotten
or are they replaced by worries?

Ah,
You worry if you do
You worry if you don't

Tschüss!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar