fredag 14 augusti 2015

The love of comedy

Ricky Gervais thanked God for making him an Atheist on the Golden Globes a couple of years ago. It's all online for anyone to see for anytime amusement. There are so much fun to see anytime, anywhere if you got a connection to the world wide web somehow through a cellular phone or smart phone or ipad or computer device, apparently a Apple watch would suffice for you to get the latest news or whatever you wish for from the messages, why not get stress for being so up to date and always available? 

As I bicycled through the park on my way home from the store I saw this two young girls sitting in the grass on a blanket dressed like teens in hiphop-stylish outfits. They could be just sunbathing or talk gossip with each other but I got amazed that both girls lay there beside each other fingering on a smartphone of some sort. Each in their own world. What is the matter with the world today? I say phone away. I mean throw away that devlish thing that so overtake the eyesight of young people. Ok I'm old. Meeting with another person is eye to eye and talk, reminisce and so fort. I would not gaze for another like or whatnot in that meeting with my girlfriend. When I was young we interacted all the time because the cellphone was not mainstream. I did not own one until like 15? And I am glad I didn't have it then now. All kinds of trouble - thinking phone youngsters adult - it can do. It was not there, therefor it is not missed.

One part of me appreciate the way the technology moves forward and because of it humans may come more together as the new technology gets cleaner and free and supposedly mankind will be able to survive the fact that the world is getting overpopulated and therefor over production won't matter as there might be needed fewer things in the future.  One must hope that the saying less is more will come into everyones mind. The ecological footprint for the rich countries is bad enough so that one hopes that the other part will not get all the rich peoples things because then there so would be too much products world wide. I'm sad for all the trash that has been thrown in the ocean. That I learned from QI se05 ep01.

You live you learn. There are truths to be told in the comedy. Serious matters gets a bit of space needed and people learn about themselves through it. The laughter is joyful because of the recognition of "I have been there" or "I've done that too" or just how funny that man fell over. I laugh at the unexpected and absurd situations. Have a laugh a day, thats the best medicine? There is so much to be thankful for and that's that. I've read a lot of self-help stuff but the only thing that fits is the buddhist way methinks. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar