lördag 14 november 2015

I did not see the news today, it was all about yesterday

A real black friday has passed. Earthquake in Japan. Bomb in Beirut. Shootings in Paris.

Same old story in the no man's land of Gaza, Israel or Palestine

I only knew about Einsteins written letter about war and humanity with Sigmund Freud it's called

Why war?

today I've learned about Tolstojs letter/ correspondence with Mahatma Ghandi from

Maria Popovas well written Brainpickings. It's a bit of text about them discussing love,

violence, and the truth of the human spirit. Maybe read it and tell me what it was about.

Song of the day November Rain by Guns n' roses

My reflection
I had a little song in mind. Don't think it is written yet.

It goes something like

anyone someone somehow

Where are you where am I
what are you what am I
who are you who am I

where are anyone 
in this chaos
created by us

are you human man or mouse

I'm sorry this illusion has caused you a lot of pain...


Bye for now - I'm at a loss for words actually
I don't understand
it's all Why like Annie Lennox sings

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar