lördag 7 september 2019

Collecting smiles

There are three songs with a smile in it that I had to remember. 
The word smile that is in the lyrics. 

1. Chris Cornell - Moonchild I thought had a smile in the song Blackhole sun but they were only smiling in the music video to that Soundgarden epic but I found that in the song Moonchild he had the word smile that I remember hearing from the Euphoria morning. 




2. Smile - Judy Garland sings to the Charlie Chaplin music the words by Nat King Cole. Smile even though... 


3. Smile - James Marsters sing about a smiling girl.

And that's the order I've heard them. Firstly in my adolescent a Moonchild, second as working in me twenties all about Smile and thirdly now in my thirties another sort of Smiles that also brings me back to the 90´s when I was teenager. Do you ever grow up?
Are there other songs with the word smile in it to know of?

Cheers/ Linda

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar