måndag 26 augusti 2013

Weekly update


I thought I go out to get entertained by some culture last week.
STOFF arrangemang in Stockholm. John Malkovich has been to Sthlm Sweden and performed a horror story with teathre. - I did not go I'm sorry, but I felt it to be a 'too evil to my stomach' show. (Real reason: it was sold out)
Then I was supposed to demonstrate against the chemicals, the GMO company, the Manolo- monolo- Mo ma mo.. some bad guy with power that should not be allowed to throw pesticides on our crops/ vegetables/ green green grass. - I did not go to demonstrate becoz I forgot about it.. (thought it was today, when it was yesterday).

What I did do last week out of the ordinary: I lost 1,7kg with the WeightWatcher helping program. I made a real good recipe from their cookbook, a Chickenstew with Mango.
And for dessert I got to adjust a chocolate cake recipe and made my own homecooked cherry-marmalade to the cake filling. Its yummie.
   After have read some upsetting news I went for a walk , got to the lake, sat down on the rock nearest to the water and wrote down my anger towards the ignorant powerful people and about everything that does not work, threw the note into the water and felt so much better. (No, not really I saved my notes so that I may share them after I've done some more research..)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar