tisdag 29 april 2014

Talkshow host, as a job?

Guilty pleasures - there are a couple of good talkshows nowadays too. I did not live to see Johnny Carson, but I have seen David Letterman as a youngster as well as Oprah. She rule the world of talkshow hosting, to bad of her retirement, but there are reruns too see or join the book club just for getting some education. As I am now past my University age I have found the Late late show of Craig Ferguson to entertain those dreadful days, it is sure an old school telly host ´cause he treats the audience a different a way friendly some odd way. A shining star in the night time television sky, although it's a different timeslot in my region of Scandinavia. It look so easy to be a talkshow host, but is it?
Fun. What is funny haha? Yes comedy gold is mr Brian Blessed methinks. One of many funny men.Them you recognize yourself in, some phrase that is yes I too feel I shouldn´t be here. How odd to hear another express just that but in a place where I would have enjoyed to be part of the audience just perhaps. well here it is the compilation Blessed. What amaze me is how some personas just don't get embarrassed. I'm an ultra shy girl - woman. The opposite, a loud streetsmart talking is what I find very likeable. Yes, I liked Flash Gordon the movie as I so adored Timothy Dalton and the original soundtrack of Queen made it a great film but thats another story.
Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar