torsdag 1 maj 2014

Actually meditation

- It´s a New Age thing.
- No, it isn't, its as old as time itself.
- I disagree it is flower power stuff
- Are you kidding me?
- Well isn't it?
- Meditation is to be aware of the present, now, be kind to yourself and others. It has ethics that you should follow  too
- Yeah that sounds like flower power oohh meditate hear the bell ring
- Will you shut your face, if you are to misbehave I will not speak to you. (did I say that out loud?)
- Feisty, here take a joint.
- I don't smoke, it is mere toxic... I think I feel about smoking the same way you feel about meditation dear. The opposite attract - attend - attention - attraherar? (translation needed)

Meditation is a new age thing like flower power is it not?
No it's an old way from before our time counting to become aware, to reach the enligthenment and Nirvana  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar