fredag 5 september 2014

Freddie Mercury

When I think of a Queen song, the song that comes into mind is Bohemian Rhapsody, iconic harmonies and the wonderful singing master. I recorded that song from the radio on a tape when a was little. Today was Freddie Mercury's birthday. No more amongst the living but his songs will live on for all time.

I love the small song too Love of my life. The guitar play by Brian May on this tune is great to hear.

 
"Don't stop me now" is also a wonderful song and that it then the line continues 'cause I'm having such a good time. 

Fabulous muzic. Full of life, stories, harmony.
Cheers!

I should stop writing now. Leave on a high note. It just gets to me that my uncle had the same, not the same? similar, fatal ending to his life as Freddie. That disease is so real and so many get it and it's important to acknowledge it. Jonas Gardell has written a book about the early 70's in Stockholm "Torka aldrig tårar utan handskar" - don´t swipe off the tears without gloves on. It got to be film 2012 by director Simon Kaijser. That got to me.  Spoiler alert... characters dying.
There is a more aware society nowadays perhaps. Stay safe.  I will.

"Only the good one die young" what song is that?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar