lördag 13 september 2014

What is art?

It is a good question. Some questions just are there and have thousand billion of different answers to them. Yesterday I was at a vernissage on Gocart (it stands for Gotland Contemporary Art) it oould also be short for Go c art (Go and see art). There was a performance by Dryckesbröderna, two female artists in the making. They told about their travelling around the small island of Gotland, Sweden between cheers "skål".

Here's  their homepage
http://dryckesbroderna.tumblr.com  The drinking brothers  (in swedish)

So i figured to tell some travelling story too. I have taken some pictures of my time on Gotland as well.
 Here's on my way to Art-school looking at the clouds.

Passing by ringmuren. It is a photo of the reality so it is not art is it? If I made a painting of this wall thingy would it become art then? Who knows?

The world is art - the word is art

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar