torsdag 11 juli 2013

How about a moodboard?

I've heard of this dreamboard through Oprah, TV-show I've even made an attempt to do my own kind of dream board.
Now recently I've heard about this moodboard. Its used by designers when they want to style a room or something. The idea of it is apparently that helps others to 'get inside our heads' in order to convey a thematic setting for a design or to explain function in piece of work. The mood board is used to get the right feeling for the livingroom or kitchen you want to decorate.
My work in progress.
(Although to me it sounded like a mood board should be about showing how one's week has been. Did I feel happy or sad this day? The mood board could be a Good tool in therapy I imagine. I don't know anything about decorating myself,  I'm more into human feelings.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar