torsdag 4 juli 2013

in thrapy


In therapy
- What are you afraid of then?
- Only the unknown. If I do do those things I have thought of doing, I expect some kind of response.
All I want is likes and no dislikes. I mean What will I do with dislikes? I have searched for the ney sayers on twitter and given my response to them. Why is it so? I'm actively searching for those who think different than me instead of belonging to the group of same thinkers? Those who think alike? What is my problem?
- There is so many ways of saying it but it all comes done to the will and the word. Let it be known what you want and it will come to you.
- Ok, what is it I want?
- To not be afraid. You will have to begin to think more positively. Reach out...
(therapist singing I'll be there...and scene)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar