måndag 8 juli 2013

I follow the news


I'm not surprised when I read about the surveillance from USA, Snowdens telling have made France  admit to their collecting although lesser than the UK. Since I read 1984, the book about Big Brother, I've felt that the cameras are everywhere, and aren they?
I got upset about the freightrain in Canada. It saddening, a small society have lost someone they know. Protesters stood June 28. to stop the train from passing through Canada, 4 of them persons got arrested.
One notice in the news brought me joy. I found out about gardening surrogacy. How one can support a vegetable from a far and then get it transported home, good business idea I thought to myself, all I need is a farm.

At Daily show with Jon Stewart-YT search Edward Snowden hides out in Russia.
-Snowden in Hotel California you can checkout anytime, but you can never leave.

Its a tragedy. God bless

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar