tisdag 17 februari 2015

The Award season

It is cold and dark times in Sweden in January when the

holiday has passed and all good food has been eaten during

the two to three week long sparetime you get in December to

get on a spree of shopping for the next year during the

mellandagsrea - between holidays sellout - from stores that

you just the week before bought expensive Christmas gifts

from.  

Then comes February and you get slowly back into working

mode as the darkest night has been in December,

Vintersolståndet - winter solstice has been over with and the

darker times turn lighter again. Isn't it weird?    oO
                                                                         C --
                                                                             o

science and so fort.

Art school

We have begun working at Final Cut pro and or le premiere from Adobe. It´s to learn how to make art

film project which is interesting so far. Hard to make a short film with all the process of the

filmmaking singlehandedly on every aspect of a film oneself. We had a woman from Gotland Film to

teach us about storytelling, how to write a script and tomorrow there will be a lecture in animation.

She mentioned Fårö and Bergmancenter and I feel like it's so close but far away, couple of hours bus

and the ferry, well in the springtime when it opens I will be going there. There something to look

forward to this year.

My free time

I thought I was looking forward to Mello 2015 the saturday last but as the young boys started singing

about taking a groupie instead of a selfie I turned the telly of. Maybe I have grown upp from that

music fest thing. Although I probably will turn into the Eurovision in May, it´s happening in Wien

and Australia will be attending to it which feels awkward. That´s a whole other continent I mean.

Eurovision is supposed to be for the European, ah well good to have some more participans soon it

will be Euro world vision? Music for the people. Yey


Ye salted icecream. I had never heard of it before but know I know. thx JD. Looking forward to see

Mordecai if it is as funny on screen as the actors that made it had doing it behind the scenes

according to interview.

Dreams 

I dream in color and hear sound sometime, but it is rare that i remember the dreams as I wake up but

some of them are worthy of writing down and I sometimes wonder how it can be a dream and not

something that happened to me in real life, like some dreams are like memories others are

adventurous stories probably my mind taking a tripp into a Indiana Jones film I saw long time ago

mixed with the reading of Dalai Lama mixed up with the Maya indians and a hidden golden city in

the jungle. I can hear voices, spoken words in my dreamworld but I have never heard music.

Although I listen to an awful lot of music during daytime, never that it goes into my dreams..

Wonder why that is so? Maybe I ought to be a writer more than musician then.

There is picture of Northern lighting in the video, wonder of nature, Sibelius music  - some things are worth remembering.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar